The first dinner was with Faith and Naomi. We meet for "lunch" at Faith's house and I tried to keep it lite as I knew I would be eating again in about three hours. We had fun and the food was very good.
Naomi and Aryanna
Faith, Michael and Matthew
Dinner was at Anne's house, which was very full with Grandma, Ken, Uncle Will and Betsy in addition to my parents and brothers. It was another fabulous meal. Anne had prepared the menu again and we had some new recipes to try out. Loved some, but some will definitely not be on future lists ;)
Grandpa (my father) gave Hannah some whip cream to play with. She enjoyed it, but needless to say that her next stop was a BATH!
Anne got the boys to pose for this picture. I cannot wait to scrapbook it!!
Oh how I love the holiday photos.
I topped off the weekend by having a New Moon party. Mom, Anne, Tracey and Nancy were able to come to dinner (in the photo) with was at this wonderful Thai food restaurant next to the theatre.
Robyn was able to join us for the movie, which I loved! It is so fun watching the books come to life, though I do miss some of the characters that didn't make it to the big screen. It will be interesting to see how they pull off Eclipse, and yes I do hope that Breaking Dawn makes it to the big screen.
No comments:
Post a Comment