Monday, November 24, 2008

THE MOVIE

So, yes, I saw Twilight this weekend, and I LOVED IT! Since I have had the music cd for since the beginning of November, I loved the fact that I could recognize the songs. I really enjoyed how they used Robert Pattinson's song at some monumential moments.

I am really excited to here the news that the script is already done for New Moon and that they are bringing back Taylor Lautner for Jacob. Granted he won't be able to grow the necessary height, but at least he can bulk up. Besides he made a great bashful Jacob. I am really looking forward to seeing his stronger Jacob.

Kristen Stewart did a fabulous job as Bella. I know people said that she seemed more emotionally stable then the Bella in the book, but honestly I loved it and it felt right on to me.

My favorite part, though, was seeing places from Oregon that I recognized. Like the Carver Cafe, that place is just down the street from my childhood home! Plus they would show shots of the road and forrest, and I would totally go, "I know where that it." Loved it! Really hope that they come back! However, given their fan base, they are going to need really good security next time. These teenagers are down right scary.

I will still going to see the movie again this Wednesday and possible Saturday as well with another friend. I am really looking forward to adding this to my DVD collection, yet I another movie that I will love to play while I do stuff around the house!

1 comment:

Dave and Sherri said...

I'm SO glad you liked it too. I didn't care for Bella at all!! I liked her look okay but her acting seemed too basic - she didn't seem to have enough range for me - Mr. Patteson though... Oh BABY! :) I'm a true Edward fan now :) I'm glad you liked it and I'll also be curious to see how New Moon goes! BRING IT ON! :)