This last Saturday, I attended CELEBRATE! It was 12 wonderful hours of scrapebooking. (Photos to come later, as I am getting them from one of my friends).
It was great to get away for the whole day and to really be able to get into the whole flow of the scrapebooking. I am it through a year of review of the flowers in my yard and Halloween. I had hoped to at least start Christmas and the snow days, but there was just too much other stuff going on.
My favorite part about the event, was the ideas that they had displayed. Lots of great page plans for all of the major holidays and seasons. I can't wait to print a guide of the pictures I took of my favorite pages and to start using them as I go forward. I really feel like I learned a lot that day.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your new background! I am hoping once I get our room cleaned to get Sammy scrapbook started.
Post a Comment