I just got back from seeing the movie, Inkheart.
I read the book, oh, last year sometime and loved it. Though, I did love the second book more, Inkspell, and am very excited to read the third book, Inkdeath. I think what I love most about these books is that she has filled them with a lot of twists in the plots when the characters' plans don't work out just right.
So the movie, it was good and I must say, I was really surprised how well they stuck to the book. I was a little sadden by the changes to the end, but if they are not planning to go on and make the second book, it was probably for the best. Though, honestly I really wish that they would.
But in the end - yes, highly recommended. But I would not take little kids to it, as some scences and characters would be a little intense for them.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've been looking for a new book series to get into - sounds like this one is a good one. I'll have to look into that one for sure! Thanks for sharing!
Sounds fun, I saw Eagle Eye, and Fire Proof and I would HIGHLY recomend both Eagle Eye is a good action movie, and Fire Proof is a really good relationship movie.
The recipe is on the blog page its self, just click on the words carrot muffins, if it doesnt work I will email you the recipe.
Post a Comment