Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Garden In June

The Garden has been amazing this year. I really do love my new raised beds.

The Kiwi

The Grapevine


An overview of the beds:

The corn and mammoth sunflowers

The red potatoes where they are supposed to be

The bed that is struggling

The bed that is thriving, however it is more red potatoes where I did not want them. However the squashes are beginning to grow over them.


I had to share a few pictures from the front yard to:




My yard is really in a transitional phase right now. Some of the flowers and plants are beautiful and blooming. Some of them are dying back and need to be cleaned out. I finally got the holly hedge ripped out and the two little fur trees. My goal this year is the work on that side of the front yard, to make it as beautiful as the side by the drive way. Really though, I need to clean out the big trees, so that my front yard will get better sun. Oh well, one of those projects for when I have "extra" money.

1 comment:

K-jo said...

The yard and garden look beautimus!