Keith's First Fish
Naomi's First Fish
Michael Fishing
Matthew Fishing
Aryanna's First Fish
Aryanna Being Adorable!
The Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend Keith and I went fishing at the Rainbow Trout Farm with two of his sisters and their children. Faith, who is the oldest in their family is the mom of Michael and Matthew. Naomi, is the mom of Aryanna.
It was a beautiful day, at a fabulous temperature. I was the designated picture taker, which is the way that I like to fish. In the end we caught a total of 12 huge fish. Definitely good to go early in the year. The trout farm is a great place to go fishing with kids. It really cuts down on the down time and has some great features like a bathroom and attendents that clean the fish.
We foil wrapped the fish with bacon and sliced lemons and cooked them on the BBQ. Definitely my favorite way to cook fish.
1 comment:
To much fun! I love it. Can't wait to have this baby and do more stuff like this with my Kiddo's!
Post a Comment