Pictures from above the Dam
Pictures from Inside the Dam vent
Desert Botanical Garden
NRA Convention
Okay, so really there were way too many pictures to choose from for this blog, so I attempted to pick out my favorites. Though I must say that it was way to hot in Phoenix. 107 is just not an acceptable temperature for May. Needless to say I was very glad to come home.
The Hoover Dam was our first stop and it was amazing. We of course paid for the expensive tour, hence the pictures from the air vent. Keith who is not particularly fond of heights was a little Leary at some of the edges, but I loved it.
We spent a couple of days attending the NRA conference. It was fun, but very crowded. I would have to say that my favorite part was attending the Refused to be a Victim class. It wasn't really any new information, but it was a nice refresher. The air guns were fun and Keith really enjoyed his hand loading class.
Saturday morning I went to the Desert Botanical Garden. They had the Chihuly Exhibit, which was these amazing works of glass amongst the gardens. They were amazing to see and I would love to share all of those pictures, but that would be a lot of pictures to load. I had a total of 371 pictures from the whole trip, which is not counting the ones that Keith took.
We had originally planned to also go to the Grand Canyon, but there just wasn't enough time on Sunday. I must say again, I was so happy to get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment