The Hotel Room
The Friends and Family
Faith, Hillarie and Anne
Robyn and Naomi
Laura and Tracey
Mom
Ceramic Cafe
Kara
This last weekend I had a fabulous birthday party. I rented two hotel rooms for the night and had all of the good friends (that are in town and could come) over. We went to Red Robin for dinner and had a fabulous time. They even got us seated relatively quickly. Of course they sang happy birthday to me and I got to wear the two balloons under my ears. Of course we decided to tie the balloons to my belt loop, so the kept rubbing against my head. I never had the static hair action, but I did have one of the pop right next to my head (I am pretty sure that I jumped).
We played games that night and stuffed ourselves silly. It was great to just have a girls night with no interruptions. The neat part about the hotel is that from the ground floor up, it was open and there was a large water feature that circled the ground floor. All night you heard the relaxing sounds of the water feature and not even a squeak from the airplanes.
Anne made my cake. It was the first time that she had worked with fondet and it was beautiful to behold. Based on the cake the party took on a whole Tinkerbell theme, which was a lot of fun.
The next day Hillarie, Anne and I were up early and hit the hot tube, which was fun. We played more games in the morning til it was time to check out. Then Hillarie, Faith and I checked out Ikea until it was time to go to the ceramic cafe. Ceramic cafe was a blast! I painted a vase and a tile to remind me of the wonderful day.
Thanks again to everyone who was able to come and celebrate with me. For those of you who couldn't, know that you were missed.
3 comments:
It was fun! Happy Birthday again, and we need to get together again soon!
SO FUN! I'm so glad you got to be spoiled on your birthday! There can't be a better gift than that! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
Looks fabulous. I love the cake! Happy Birthday! (sorry its lat)
Post a Comment