This last weekend we celebrated Keith's birthday. We had a very full house between my family Keith's family and a few of his friends. Thankfully not everyone was there at once. Daniel made the cake with some help from Dad, and Anne did the decorating, which was fantastic. I made Keith his favorite chicken enchiladas for dinner.
I didn't have enough candles so I made the numbers of his age from a few candles. I actually think it turned out quite well. I think others were looking forward to the smoke alarm going off.
Hannah is getting so big, and her hair is really starting to come in. She is also really starting to talk in more then just her own language. She is so cute!.
I didn't get any photos of this, so I promise to next time, because it was just too much fun and too cute. The next day, I went with Jeremiah, Anne and Hannah to the Aquatic center. Hannah loves the water, so Anne wants her to learn to swim as soon as possible. She is still not the biggest fan of laying on her back, but she loves being on her belly and is getting better at kicking. She is so fun to watch playing in the water. We all had a blast hanging out with her. Like I said, next time I promise pictures!
3 comments:
Happy birthday Keith! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! On a side note - you look amazing Sarah!!! :)
Happy Happy Bithday! And what fun to spend it with so much family!
Sarah I emailed you but I dont know if you got it, how much weight have you lost? You look so good in that pic with Hannah!! Well I am so excited to see you guys! We should go swimming when I come, we took sammy not too long ago and he loved it!!
Crystal
Post a Comment