Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Garden is Developing

The garden is getting quite the makeover this year. First the new fence, then the wood chips, and now we have made the new raised beds and reorganized the original raised beds.



I am already working on getting my red potatoes started and my marigolds, which are seeds from my grandmother's marigolds. There were beautiful last year, so I am looking forward to having them surround my garden this year. Though stinky to me, they are also stinky to the bugs.

The beautiful flowers in my front yard having started sharing their wonderful colors with the world. I really am very excited for the yard to come into full bloom.








The dogs are still hanging out and enjoying life. Hannah came to visit us last weekend and we had a lot of fun. It is amazing to see how much she continues to change.




I am very excited to Crystal and Sammy to come and visit, because I am sure that he has changed much to. I am very excited for April to come, because there will be so many fun things to do.

3 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

WOW! The flowers over there are specatcular! Love the garden boxes too - that will make things so much easier to plant. eesh, I can't believe it's garden time already! I'd better get going! Thanks for being an inspiration and motivation! :)

K-jo said...

Sarah I love it! What are you planting in the garden this yr.?

Chocolate Drool and Kisses said...

We have started working on our garden too, your flowers are beautiful! Its still too cold for flowers but I have preped our bed, I am so excited to come next month! Are you going to have any time off?