Tuesday, August 5, 2008

So yeah, computer friendly I may be, but this thing is driving me crazy. Oh well, they say all goods things are worth a little work :)

Life is great, the summer is beautiful, the garden is growing, the dogs are shedding, but the best part is that in 3 three weeks I head to Utah to meet my new little nephew Samuel. I can not wait! He looks so cute and cuddly in his pictures.

4 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Hi Stranger! I'm so glad you started a blog and that you found me, you'll have to pass along Lu's blog if she has one! I love that I can keep up with old friends and roommates. It looks like your little family is growing! How great! You'll have to let me know when we can get together to catch up for sure!
Love
Sherri

Christina said...

thanks for inviting me to your blog. If you're passing through ARco, ID on your way down to Utah it would be fun to see you.

Monica said...

Sarah, Thankyou for sharing your beautiful flowers and doggies. Your garden is amazing and so are your pictures! Love Monica

Chocolate Drool and Kisses said...

Yay your coming to visit soon!!! I cant wait!
Love
Crystal