Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Twilight Series

So just a few weeks ago, I read Twilight, which I loved! The Stephanie Meyer has done a fabulous job of composing her characters and giving them very realistics characteristics. Her forshadowing is fabulous as well.

I have now completed book 2, New Moon, which I was excited to see the development of Jacob Black's character. Though a very trying situation, I really enjoyed her ability to describe Bella's emotions during that time period. This book makes me even more excited to read Edwards version of this same time period.

Of course I have theroies about what will happen next. Stephanie did a great job of setting up the beginning premise for the next two books. I will note that I am excited to see what continues to develop of the "talents" that Bella has, and how the tangled web of all of her relationships with those around her works out. Though I love Edward, Bella will always be my favorite. I love her witty sarcasim and her ability to stand up for what she believes in.

No comments: