This last week my father and my brothers have been working very hard on starting the roof and frame structure for my soon to be green house! I am so excited to see this project finally starting to come together.
This project has been a bit of a wait, as we have been trying to gather supplies as cheaply as possibe, ie Craig's list, garage sales, etc. The big kicker was when Daniel brought home a bunch of free pile wood and 2x6 from work.
This really has been a great first year in our new home and I am really looking forward to what the next year will bring.
2 comments:
that is so cool! I didnt know you were doing this, it looks so cool. We miss you so much! I cant wait till christmas! I love you
Crystal
Awesome. I love construction projects. Maybe I went into the wrong profession. Although I have to admit that a greenhouse probalby wouldn't do me much good since I can't grow things (not that I don't try).
I'm excited for you.
Post a Comment