So I just finished Breaking Dawn last night and of course, loved it! My worst fears were never realized, and my greatest hopes were over shot.
I loved the resolution and continued forshadowing. I can't really say that I was surprised by anything that happened in the book, but I loved her resolutions, which weren't always molding to the standard form of happy ever after.
The part of love the most is the potential that the book has left for other stories. Whether or not Stephanie Meyer chooses to tell other stories that are connected to these main characters, she has written a fantastic environment. Feeling sure that she has many years of writing ahead of her, I can only hope and pray that she will choose to enter that world again. The next may not center around Edward and Bella, but hopefully they will at least make a guest appearance and we will get to better know some of the other characters that she has brought to life.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm SO glad you liked the books as much as me. I actually really liked how she ended the book - every one is happy :) I do wish there would have been more of a "war" at the end though - over running the Volturi would have been nice, but oh well, Bella, Edward, Jacob and Ranesme are happy :) Now you have to count down until the movie- November 21st. We're already planning a big girls night out! I can't wait. I think we're all going to get "team Edward" shirts and do two red dots on our necks... Hee hee, yes, we're a bit obsessed :) Have you read Stephanie Meyer's book "The Host"? I'm reading that one for the second time. Not as good as Twilight, but still worth reading!
Post a Comment