

In the last two months, I have had two girl's nights at the Ceramic cafe with my friend Laura. We always go to dinner first and then onto the cafe.
As you can tell, I have been working on building my platter collection. The first one that I completed is the teal square platter with the dragon fly and butterflys. I had not painted ceramics in years, and was really surprised to see how well it turned out.
The second one is the orange plate with the flowers. This is the one that I just completed last Friday. You probably won't believe it, but I actually did the flowers free hand. I guess all of the hours of scribbling on paper has finally started to pay off ;)
2 comments:
Beautiful! Your freehand work is excellent.
They are so pretty! Did you make them at like a ceramic shop? That would be so fun! How are you doing?
Crystal
Post a Comment