Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Begins

After last year's major allergy attack, we decided to go with a fake tree this year, so here it is. It's a nice 7ft Oregon Fir, pre-lit with clear lights. It was easy to put up and fun to decorate.


It was really fun to decorate the rest of the living room this year, because things were where they should be. Plus I have great display areas to use now. I love the tables that my father made for me. I still need to paint them, but that is a January project.






Next big project - THE OUTDOOR LIGHTS! Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Holy cow! You have tons of fun decorations! I'm so glad you're so festive!

Chocolate Drool and Kisses said...

YAY looks super cute we still havent put up our tree. we probably wont ever get to it :( Well I cant wait to see you soon!!!