Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow

This is my beautiful home in the very early first snow for Portland, that we got last Sunday. Not only did we get snow in December, but we got a lot of it at once.



Despite Jackson's bandage, he still wanted to romp in the snow with Jenny. They both loved it. Jackson got his sutures out on Tuesday and though he stil has to wear a bootie to go outside on the one foot, he is loving that he and Jenny can play around.



This little guy occupies my front porch. He is one of the first things that I bought to decorate the outside of our home. Needless to say he is too cute with a little snow dusting.

1 comment:

Chocolate Drool and Kisses said...

He isnt crawling yet, he is very close. I think he could if he really wanted too, but he tends to just cry when he is on his tummy, and doesnt really try. I cant belive how much snow you guys have gotten! I am so excited to come 5 days!!!