The 14 inch measurement I took today. It was amazing to walk through and try to clear off the car.
Saturday, I got a special visit from my sweet niece Hannah. We had a lot of fun spending the afternoon together. It always amazes me to see how big she is getting and how much more she is starting to communicate. She still does not say a lot of words, but she uses a lot of sounds and gestures. She is generally just a very happy baby and I love spending time with her.
This lovely weather is really going to put a kink into many of my holiday plans, but no matter what I know that I will get to spend some time with my family and I am really looking forward to that.
1 comment:
I cant belive how big and different she looks, I havent seen a recent pic of her till now!!!
Post a Comment