I also experimented with sunflowers this year. The medium size stem is going to have multiple flowers and the first one to blown was a beautiful fall color. The first mammoth sunflower gets larger every day. The bees love these flowers.
These marigolds are from the seeds that grandma gave to me. This is the second year that I have used them, and again, I am getting beautiful, huge plants with gorgeous flowers. This year I need to remember to collect more seeds.
My zucchini plant is huge and it just keeps spitting zucchini out. I love this plant!
The overall picture of the garden is gorgeous. I love the way that it has turned out this year. Though the ivy is still driving me crazy.
The wild pumpkin that came up is also spitting pumpkins out. I finally gave the vines a great vine cut. This should help the four pumpkins grow even better.
This picture is of the corn that I harvested this weekend. It was small because I did not leave enough space between the stalks, but very yummy.
1 comment:
I love the sunflowers! Our garden isnt working out very good, the sun is to intense in the back padio and I cant keep up with all the watering it needs. Well your garden looks great!!
Post a Comment