The theme was back to the future and the even had a deloren.
These are the four bags that I made. It was moving to participate in this event again and to see a bag for Grandpa Roger. I also made a bag for my friend Linda, my Uncle Ben and Keith's father, Keith.
This last bag was made for my friend Tracey who just had cancer this year. She is doing better, but it will be next year before they can confirm that it has not come back.
I walked two different times. One in the morning and one in the evening. I timed the one at night so that I would be there for the lighting ceremony and the presentation. It is always amazing to watch the video of the survivors and those that were lost.
I am already looking forward to next year's event. I am hoping to spend more time there next year.
1 comment:
I dont know how I missed you posting this, but that is really cool that you did that! I am so proud of you!!
Post a Comment