Uncle Steve built the benches and the arbor. They were beautiful! His has already gotten requests to use them at other events.
The cake
Wedding Photos
Steve and the pastor
Corinne (Terri's daughter) and Uncle Will made up the wedding party.
The toast and cake cutting. I loved Terri's dress.
Random Fun Photos Stephen and Sammy - He is getting so big
Michael and Hannah dancing
I loved this picture of Hannah walking down the path. It reminds me of a fun Alice in wonderland type picture. I love how long her hair is starting to get.
Hannah in the Monkey Hat Hannah loves all hats. I think that this one is one of the cutest that she has.
Family Photos It was nice to get a family photo, though Keith was missing. It amazes me to see how much our family has grown over the years.
1 comment:
SO FUN! Looks like it was an amazingly beautiful wedding. Love the pictures! :)
Post a Comment